During this biennium, the Minnesota Legislature proposed a new constitutional amendment: “Shall the Minnesota Constitution be amended to require that all voters present an approved form of photographic identification prior to voting; all voters be subject to identical eligibility verification standards regardless of the time of their registration; and the state provide at no charge […]
Tag archives for voter id
Posted by John LaPlante on Monday, June 11th 2012
tags: voter id
- Minnesota Legislative Leadership Defends Voter ID in Court
- The State-by-State Economic Impact of Proposed EPA Regulations
- Minnesota #41 out of 50 on economic outlook
- Working until April 17 to pay for government
- Is a more-educated retail sales force worth the money?
- A Surplus Now, but the Deficit’s On the Way
- School Choice: Doesn’t Hurt, Often Helps
- Shifting Towards a Sales Tax
- Individual Mandate May Be Linchpin of ObamaCare, But It’s Still Unconstitutional
- Stadium Talk Sucks Money Into Politics
- Assumed Rate of Return Bill Glahn Budget Deficit Child Care Freedom Clean Water & Air Climate Change Climate Change Cascade Policy Institute Collective Bargaining Commentaries daycare Daycare Providers Daycare Union Dayton Deficit Durbin Amendment Education energy energy policy environment EPA Executive Order Financial Regs Forced Unionization Global Warming Governor Dayton Hybrids India Climate Change Global Warming Kim Crockett Limited Government Lord Monckton Climate Change Presentation ObamaCare pension reform Property Rights public employee unions Public Pensions public unions radiation therapy moratorium Regulatory Reform Renewables shutdown Special Session 2011 stimulus tax policy Tax Revenues Minnesota Free Market Institute Tea Party
It's Mark Dayton!! What more do we need to know? ...
The 1st ammendment right takes precedent. If I don...
Auto insurance is required by law in every state b...
John, Thanks for your reply and comments. Appre...
Howard, sorry for the delay. Sometimes it takes me...
Hi again, I see that previous comments are awaiti...
I read the report pretty carefully and found it qu...
You may have missed it, Steve, but the Minnesota F...
So you are using a study from a conservative group...
I expect that as the debate plays out, "for less" ...
- Updated with video and Links: Monckton Speaks to Over 700 at Minnesota Free Market Institute Event (54)
- New Monckton Presentation Video Includes Slides (21)
- Nice Retirement, If You Can Get It (9)
- Minnesota Free Market Institute Welcomes Lord Christopher Monckton, October 14th. (8)
- Minnesota Families Could Have Been $6,000 Better Off With Right-to-Work (8)
- Minnesota Loses School Reform Mantle to Other States (7)
- BBC - "What Happened to Global Warming?" (6)
- Conservatives can't cave to chest-beating primates (5)
- Rep. Matt Dean on Bonding for State Buildings (5)
- Tax Those People! (5)